Outback Writer

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Prince George


The news that Bruni is going to introduce Sharia law - amputations, floggings and stoning is horrifying and makes me so grateful that I live in the West. It's not perfect, but I don't have to worry about being wrongly accused of adultery and stoned to death or having my hand chopped of because someone thought I was stealing. Under sharia law I'd be too terrified to leave the house.

There has been much moaning about Prince George, and while I'm not a great fan of royalty, it's a far preferable situation than living under sharia law. It's not the royals' fault that they were born into the situation and I would hate to be royal. It is something that they have thrust upon them.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home