Outback Writer

Thursday, August 04, 2011

This is a review for Eumeralla. I'm delighted.
'Very well-written indeed for an indie(?) author. The sample is rather extensive and gives a good taste of what to expect for the rest of the book. I'd say it was an ideal holiday book for reading in the sunshine, being set as it is in Australia. In some ways - and I suppose this is a minor criticism - it reminds me of Anna Karenina, as if this was the Australian book that Tolstoy never wrote, and similarly, the first few chapters of Eumeralla aren't exactly a barrel of laughs. That said, I can well imagine this being a very successful and critically-acclaimed book.'

This is a link to the Amazon page for my Kindle e-book: Eumeralla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home